MDWS60 84 SUBSEA DIAMOND WIRE SAW
Cutting Diameter Capacity: 60 - 84" NOTE: NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS A STANDARD PRODUCT
Designed for underwater cutting on multi-string casings, piles, platform legs and wellheads; Mirage Diamond Wire Saws are ideal for quickly cutting through dissimilar materials and resisting compressive forces. While the machine can be used topside, it is not considered a cold cutting method when used for surface operations.
The machine is supplied complete with the following items:
- Storage / shipping box
- CE certificate
- Packing list and manual
Optional items you may also need:
- Hydraulic power unit
- Hydraulic control panel
- Six pass hydraulic hose reels
- ROV compatible hot stab system (available for purchase or hire)
- Deployment basket (made to order)
- Consumables, such as diamond wire ropes
|Cutting Diameter Capacity||914 - 1524mm||60 - 84"|
|Weight in Air||1036kg||2285 lbs|
|Weight in Salt water||746kg||1645lbs|
|SHIPPING WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Box 1 Weight||1172 kg ( 2585 lb )|
|Box 1 Dimensions||L - 457cm - ( 180" ) W - 361cm ( 142" ) H - 76cm (30" )|
|Box 2 Weight||Details on request|
|Box 2 Dimensions||Details on request|
- The MDWS range includes four models capable of cutting 6" - 84" diameter
- Hydraulic clamping and auto feed
- Diver and ROV compatible
- Robust aluminium frame
- Powerful hydraulic drive
- Strong, lightweight aluminum frame 7075-T6.
- Anode protection.
- User replaceable clamp contact pads, wheels and wheel liners.
- Easily replaceable idler wheels and liners
- Crimped or continuous loop wires available.
Please download the datasheet for details of accessories available for this machine.
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATASHEET (UK)
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATASHEET (US)