DW-DWS DEEPWATER DIAMOND WIRE SAWS
Cutting Diameter Capacity from 6 - 84"
NOTE: NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS A STANDARD PRODUCT
The Mirage range of Deepwater Diamond Wire Saws operate in the same way as the standard shallow water machines, but are also equipped with two modular buoyancy modules, an ROV control panel and Hot Stab. They are rated up to 10,000ft (3,000m) of water depth.
The machine is supplied complete with the following items:
- Storage / shipping box
- CE certificate
- Packing list and manual
- ROV control panel and Hot Stab
Optional items you may also need:
- Hydraulic power unit
- Hydraulic control panel
- Six pass hydraulic hose reels
- Deployment basket (made to order)
- Consumables, such as diamond wire ropes
Product features in addition to standard diamond wire saw range
- Flotation (rated to 3000 MSW)
- Flotation can be customized
- ROV compliant handling package.
- ROV control package.
- Compensated hot stab packages with high flow stab for main drive motor.
- Significant flexibility to meet customer requirements.
|SHIPPING WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Box Weight||30Kg ( 66lb )|
|Shipping Dimensions||L - 82cm - ( 33" ) W - 54cm ( 22" ) H - 35cm (14" )|
- The Deepwater MDWS range includes four models capable of cutting 6" - 84" diameter
- Rated up to 10,000 ft (3,000m) water depth
- Hydraulic clamping and auto feed
- Diver and ROV compatible
- Robust aluminium frame
- Powerful hydraulic drive
- Strong, lightweight aluminum frame 7075-T6.
- Anode protection.
- User replaceable clamp contact pads, wheels and wheel liners.
- Easily replaceable idler wheels and liners
- Crimped or continuous loop wires available.
Please download the datasheet for details of accessories available for this machine.
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATASHEET (UK)
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATASHEET (US)