WP2500 ORBITAL MILLING MACHINE
Milling Diameter Range: 56 - 98"
A unique concept for the machining of flanges which provides fast material removal with high accuracy. Specifically developed for the production machining of wind turbine rotor blades.
The machine is supplied complete with the following items:
- Drive ring, drive motors and reduction gearbox
- Toolkit, hose kit and centre distributor
- CE certificate, packing list and manual.
|Min / Max Machining Diameter||1500mm (60")||2490mm (98")|
Min / Max Clamping Diameter
|1500mm (60")||2490mm (98")|
|0.05mm / 1m Diameter||0.002 / 40 Diameter"|
|Rotational Drive Power||3.7kw||5hp|
|Milling Spindle Power||3.7kw||5hp|
|Surface Cutting Speed (at max diameter)||0 - 1m/min||0- 3.5ft/min|
|Min / Max Rotation||Min 0||Max 5|
|Spindle RPM||25 (Min)||265 (Max)|
|Spindle Down Feed||80mm||3.125"|
|Hydraulic Supply Required||60 L/min||16 Gal/min|
|Machine weight (Including base)||2925 kgs||6448 lbs|
|SHIPPING WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Dependent on chosen components - available on request|
- High torque anti back lash drive for operation in with anti-backlash gearing
- Latest linear technology for durability and repeatable accuracy
- Mounting system options for standard flanges or blade production
- Direct drive spindle
- Fast mount patented hydraulic clamp
- Minimal turbine blade distortion
- Accurate and repeatable process time
- Portable trolley system - no crane required
- Adjustable drive for different pcd’s
Please download the datasheet for details of accessories available for this machine.
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATASHEET (UK)
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATASHEET (US)